Saturday, December 11, 2010

To Be or Not To Be A Teacher?....That is the question

But do I have the answer?  My first semester of Student-Teaching is almost over.  I have gone from being scared to death of my Master Teacher and students to finding a trusted mentor and really caring about the kids I teach.  All that they say about the education system is true--it IS that bad.  However, I'm not naiive enough to believe that any profession is perfect.  They all have their issues---all of them!  However, I have not found such an energetic, dynamic environment with so many moving parts and so much at stake.

I don't have an answer and sometimes I think yes and other times I think I can't do it.  It's hard to know if I've made the right decision and so the journey must continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment