Monday, June 14, 2010

Gratitude

I thank you for realizing that I am my Grandmother's daughter, melodramatic and over-reactive but true to my emotion

I thank you for realizing how my colleagues truly care and share my pain and want to help

I thank you for the opportunity to grow and learn and hone my craft; with working with the best and playing with the finest toys our industry can offer

I thank you for the experience of how to deal with bad policies with no human "resourceful" touch; then after getting through the system, knowing I can not change it...for I realize, I can apply this to my future career

I thank you for giving me back my motherhood which I've neglected for many years; I can BE with my kids and realize how WONDERFUL it feels to wait in parking lots to pick them up

I thank you for showing a leader with true unfeeling, cowardly reactions and another that is feeling, kind and strong of character who pushed beyond his fears...thankfully the world is made of all kinds to make us appreciative and stronger

I thank you for the financial support to pursue another venue that hopefully will satisfy my internal need to "save the world"

I thank you for the chance to make a difference and the courage to take that chance in something new and perhaps where I am more needed

I thank you for showing me how strong my bond is with my husband; lucky that I have someone who can make me feel contentment when everything else is falling apart

I thank you for giving me colleagues who inspire me and believe in me; they are my true friends for they see in me that which sometimes I can't always see myself

I thank you for this work-in-progress because I'm finding more for which I'm thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment